In the vicinity of Miravet, specifically at the village called Ginestar, are located the Suñer wineries. A family with years of tradition, as well as entrepreneurs, who will offer us a white winetasting on the banks of the Ebro river.
If the first tasting is among the vineyards and the Ebro river, the second one – which will be about red wines – will be in the same winery.
On the other hand, and before the tasting, we will make a nice and not too long descent by kayak or canoe between the towns of Mora la Nova and Ginestar. It is a guided route, which in summer includes a stop on one of the islands to relax or swim in it.
This section crosses near the historic Iberian settlement of Castellet de Banyoles at Tivissa and in total takes between 1h15 ‘and 1h45’ depending on the pace, the river flow and the stops we can take. The visit to the winery and the tasting will take us about 2 hours plus approx.
In short, a very beautiful experience at the Ebro lands that combines the best of the land with the best of activities in the area.
|Up to 7 people||35 €|
|From 8 to 15 people:|
|From 16 to 21 people:||27.5 €|
|Under 16 y.o:||23 €|
|Under 8 y.o:||3 €|
- Briefing into technical, security and touristic;
- Choice your kayak. Open or closed
- Single kayaks , double, triple or quadruple if you have children.
- Waterproof bin. Vests and paddles. Map for non-guided tours.
- Graduate and expert guides accompanying throughout the route.
- Transportation back to the starting point.
- Red and white wines tasting from Ebre land by our oenologist.
- Visit to the cellar.
- Insurance and permits to operate.