Ferrata de les Venes
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. It was open during 2014. Rather aimed at those with some experience or at least one other terms have tested us. Ferrata only includes 2 small bridges and s’adentra in an abyss with the front to enjoy a little more than an hour of adrenaline in the route, but peace with nature and the wooded surroundings.
Located in Rojals, Tarragona. This small village belongs to Montblanc has about 15 inhabitants and gives an idea of seldom are its mountains.
For this ferrata we go into in a lush forest of pine and basically amounted without much, enjoy the scenery and creativity makers of this beautiful track.
Most flankings it is because there is high altitudes, although their two bridges will test our sense of vertigo.
The most complicated point is a overhang, gives us the chance to overcome it if we are not trained to do it.
But no doubt, its main attraction is entering in an abyss, with no other light than our front and enjoy a small gallery with limestone formations that covers the bowels of the mountain. In fact, the name of the veins, comes through the cracks that cross this mountain range.
For a small group, the approach and the return can be about 30 minutes if we walk or 8 minutes if you drive hearts go. The ferrata itself, can take about an hour and a half.
Recommended first Feixa del Colom and depending on your skills, our instructor can recommend to try this again. In fact, we offer a very affordable package for both.
- Duratión : About 1 h 35′ in total.
- Total elevation : 40 meters
- Overall length : 4 km
- Difficulty : k4
- Rappel : No
- Nearest ferrata : Feixa del colom. Montblanc
- 2 to 4 people: 35 €
- From 5 to 6 people : 30 €
- From 7 to 14 people : 33 €
- Special pack Montblanc + Rojals : 60€, 52€ and 55 € respect.
- Important discounts for groups.
- Initial briefing into technical, security and touristic;
- Photo report.
- Helmet, harness and dissipative tapes;
- Expert guides accompanying along the tour.
- Accident insurance.