A via ferrata near Tortosa
We highlight the exposed shelfs and the two tibetan bridges. This circular route already has a bit of everything: steps, walkways, railings, chains.
Is located on a climbing area, so that both activities could be combined.
Another good point on this ferrata is the short aproximation. A 20 min path leads us to the starting point, so we can seize the day.
Usually a windy area, but the views once up in ferrata gives us an idea of the contrast between the unknown Massif Ports de Tortosa-Beceite and our Ebro River.
Ask us about the combination of kayaking and via ferrata, because as you will see you have the route between Xerta and Tortosa. Our guides will explain not only this ferrata or other activities to complement, but gastronomic, cultural and leisure recommendations in the Ebro land.
- Duratión : 2h30′-3h
- Length equipped : 800 meters
- Total elevation : 310 meters
- Overall length : 4 kilómeters
- Difficulty : k3
- Rappel : 3 optional rappels. Ask for more information.
- Nearest ferrata : Ulldecona or Tivissa
- For 2 or 3 people : 37 €
- From 4 to 7 people. : 35 €
- Important discounts for larger groups.
In those cases where our guide is with just two people that day (no more registered), a supplement of 6 euros will be charged.
- Initial briefing into technical, security and touristic;
- Photo report;
- Helmet, harness and dissipative tapes;
- Expert guides accompanying along the tour.
- Accident insurance.