A via ferrata in Tortosa
We highlight the exposed shelfs and the two tibetan bridges. This circular route already has a bit of everything: steps, walkways, railings, chains.
Is located on a climbing area, so that both activities could be combined.
Another good point on this ferrata is the short aproximation. A 20 min path leads us to the starting point, so we can seize the day.
Usually a windy area, but the views once up in ferrata gives us an idea of the contrast between the unknown Massif Ports de Tortosa-Beceite and our Ebro River.
Incidentally ask us about the combination of kayaking and via ferrata, because as you will see you have the route between Xerta and Tortosa.
Our guides will explain not only this ferrata or other activities to complement, but gastronomic, cultural and leisure recommendations in the Ebro land.
- Duratión : 2h30′-3h
- Length equipped : 800 meters
- Total elevation : 310 meters
- Overall length : 4 kilómeters
- Difficulty : k3
- Rappel : 3 optional rappels. Ask for more information.
- Ferrata nearest : Ulldecona or Tivissa
- From 2 to 4 people : 30 €
- From 5 to 10 people : 28 €
- From 11 to 16 people. : 25 €
- Important discounts for groups from 17 people on.
- Initial briefing into technical, security and touristic;
- Helmet, harness and dissipative tapes;
- Expert guides accompanying along the tour.
- Accident insurance.