If you do not have any experience in Via Ferrata, if you are a bit scary, but you love the mountain. If you want to have the sensation of fully accessing places of great beauty, but without compromising your safety, climbing in via ferratas may be the activity you are looking for.
The ferrata routes are also called sometimes vertical trekking, because tied to a security cable we progress through different elements installed in the rock for an easier ascent.
There are different levels of difficulty: From easier K1 to most difficult k6.
The course consists of:
* Initial briefing and informative dossier; Presentation of the material and basic safety standards.
* First day: 2 vias ferrata in Tivissa. (South Catalonia).
* Second day: higher difficulty ferrata. According to your level, or desire we usually let you choose.
* Helmet, harness and dissipating straps.
* Specialist guide accompanying the 3 ferratas.
Price all included: 99 eur / person. Always in the area of Tarragona or southern Lleida.
About accommodation and catering we can advise you.