The Ebro’s mouth
This tour is just available for 8 people groups or larger.
Spectacular kayaking tour can consist of a simple paddling from South Canal until the Ebro or maybe surrounding the whole Buda Island.
The first one is a good choice if you go with children and the last option (surrounding the island) would take us about 3 hours.
The trip worths cause we will leave the Mouth of the Ebro and once at the Mediterranean Sea, we follow the coast and continue what until what was the old mouth of the river at a time, and reaching the starting point of the spectacular Buda Beach.
Ideal for combining with a bath on the beach or birdwatching.
3 h surrounding the island
- Adults: 25 € Low season and non-guided tour : 20 €
- Children < 14 y.o: 20 €; Low season and non-guided tour: 15 €
- Children under 8 y.o for free;
- High Season: 15 june to 15 sept. Low season 16 sept to 14 jun
- Great discounts from 10 people or larger groups.
- Briefing into technical, security and touristic;
- Choice of single kayaks , double, triple or quadruple if you have children.
- Vests and paddles.
- Graduate and expert guides accompanying throughout the route.
- Transportation back to the starting point .
- Insurance and permits to operate.
- And an amazing experience suitable for all