Baumes corcades: Centelles
It is the most popular via ferrata in Catalonia.
Several overhangs, long side steps and, above all, the 68-meter Nepalese bridge make it a demanding and sporty point on a ferrata.
The bridge and the Tosquera variant will put us to the test in what is undoubtedly the best via ferrata in the vicinity of Barcelona.
Located in the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Natural Park, it offers us a great panoramic view of the Montseny mountain range and the Congost river.
It is one of the busiest in the country. Book us in advance.
- Duration : About 3h 30′ in total
- Total elevation: 330 m
- Total length : 4’5 km.
- Dificulty : k4
- Overhangs : 5
- Nepali bridge: 68 m.
- 2 people : 65 €
- 3 people : 55 €
- 4 people : 45 €
- 5 people : 45 €. Low season : 40 €
- 6 people : 40 €
- 7 people : 40 €. Low season: 35 €.
- 8 people : 35 €. Low season: 30 €
- Initial briefing into technical, safety and touristic info;
- Helmet; harness and dissipative tapes
- Expert guides accompanying trough all the tour.
- Photo report.
- Accident insurance