Ferrata Cala del Molí
The via ferrata of Sant Feliu de Guíxols is perhaps the most emblematic of Catalonia. One of the few in the whole world that runs horizontally by the sea.
A different way to enjoy the Costa Brava. The Cala del Molí via ferrata is special, as it progresses right above the sea, surrounding the cliffs of Blanc, Cala del Molí (which gives it its name), Es Fijorn or Cala Alga.
Accompanied by the sea and the seagulls, we find ourselves in an “Espai d’Interès Natural de Catalunya”.
Of the track’s equipment, we highlight its 5 bridges, 3 Tibetan, one Nepali and one trunk. It also has a small dip halfway through.
We recommend doing it during the week, as there can be queues at weekends or high season. Book it with us in advance!
- Duration : About 2h 20′ in total
- Total elevation: 25 m
- Equipped length: 580 m.
- Total length : 2,7 km.
- Dificulty : k3
- Bridges: 5
- 2 people : 60 €
- 3 people : 50 €
- 4 people : 40 €
- 5 people : 40 €. Low season : 35 €
- 6 people : 35 €
- 7 people or more: 35 €. Low season: 30 €.
- Initial briefing into technical, safety and touristic info;
- Helmet; harness and dissipative tapes
- Expert guides accompanying trough all the tour.
- Photo report.
- Accident insurance